Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Photos and Writing

I love taking photographs. I love photographing nature and where I live there is plenty of it. I love taking 'artsy' photographs. The kind where you might find something in nature, turn the camera in a off center position, blur the focus a tad and click.

I can't take a decent picture to save my life.

I love writing. About people, places, events, my own life, essays for college. Whatever it is I love writing. It is something I do better than photography.

I am on a journey to become something I never thought I would want to be. One summer of doing PR work for a non-profit event bounced me back into college after a 5 year break. After playing around with majors and sliding into one that fits me like a glove, I have decided what I want to do for the rest of my life. I am 42.

I just started reporting. I have to take my own pictures. I strive to be better at both because I love to do both. Funny how life takes us down roads we never thought we'd be down.



No comments:

Post a Comment